Thursday, August 13, 2009

Past notoriety

I was websurfing this fine AM and found myself! So to speak... It started with an email from my old buddy DO, who sent me an SF Chronicle article about Woodstock performers trying to remember details of the event. That was kind of amusing. Country Joe said they were performing in Woodstock on Aug. 15 and I went to the venue's website. That sent me to various links for various bands, most notably, Jefferson Airplane/Starship.

Seems that a former buddy on the 2400 Fulton Street mailing list (dedicated to all things Jeffersonian) has a site called The Garden. On that site he makes reference to the Jefferson Airplane shows in Toronto in 1967 AND to the newspaper articles I looked up in the reference library and the comments I added about those articles. What a hoot! The page that mentions me and includes my comments is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment