Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Life According to the Grateful Dead

I'm told this little exercise is going around on Facebook. You answer all the questions with song titles from your favourite band and then call it "My Life According to [that band]." It amused me to do it. Perhaps you'll enjoy it too:

Are you a male or female? This is a Man's World

Describe yourself: What's Become of the Baby
How do you feel: Born Cross-Eyed
Where do you live? El Paso
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Promised Land
Your favorite form of transportation: Alligator
Your best friend is: Johnny B. Goode
Your Favorite Color is: Stella Blue
What's the weather like: Here Comes Sunshine
Favorite time of day: When The Morning Comes
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Attics of My Life
What is life to you: One More Saturday Night
Your current relationship: Alice D. Millionaire
Breaking up: Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad
Looking for: Good Lovin'
Wouldn't mind: Money Money
Your fear: Cryptical Envelopment
Best advice you have to give: Row Jimmy
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Candyman
Thought for the day: Sittin' on Top of the World
How I would like to die: Dancin' In The Street
My motto: (keep on) Doin' That Rag 

No comments:

Post a Comment